15 August, 2012

From Failure to Awesome in 0.2 seconds

One of the members of our team, BreiKonijn, knit a totally awesome medal for the Ravellenics.  We of course took great pride in having someone so creative on our team.
From the very start NAP TIME! was called with great regularity and one of only 4 things we were not apathetic about.  Nap Time was training.   Please note the Zzz on the medal.  Awesomeness...

BreiKonijn's Apathy Badge Project Page


But our team didn't stop there.   Oneheidihere took that image in combined it with far more skill than I possess and created a badge for all those projects that were planned for the Ravellenics, but didn't finish.

I love that it's called a "Meh-dal"  and we're "Apathletes"     

I never once thought I'd have so much fun failing.  

Thank you to all my team mates who made my first Ravellenics so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment